Mega Drop Down Professional 2016
THIS SCRIPT SHOULD NOT BE RUN ON A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT AND IS ONLY INTENDED FOR DEVELOPMENT PURPOSES. THE SCRIPT WILL ATTEMPT TO DELETE THE SITE COLLECTION SPECIFIED DURING DEPLOYMENT.
The example site can be deployed by running a PowerShell script (deploy.ps1) that is included with this distribution.
The script will deploy the sample sites to specific site collections
- Intranet Publishing - /sites/mdd-intranet
- Intranet SuiteBar - /sites/mdd-suitebar
- Intranet Reponsive - /sites/mdd-responsive
- TeamSites Collaboration - /sites/mdd-teamsites
It is recommended that you do not change these locations as the example sites refer to paths that have been predefined in the master pages and CSS files.
Steps to install
- Copy the samples directory to a directory on a server in your SharePoint Farm.
- Log into the server as an administrator
- Start the SharePoint Management Shell. If Windows User Account Control is enabled on the server, run this as Administrator
- Change the current directory to the location of the samples directory.
- Start the deployment script by typing .\deploy.ps1
- You will be prompted to select the web application where to deploy the samples.
- You will then be prompted to select the sample application
- After confirming your selections, the deployment script will begin installing the sample apps. Once completed, you can browse to the site from your browser.