Upon payment approval, all products are shipped electronically within 24 hours to the email address provided at the time of purchase. For products requiring an activation key, this key will also be mailed to the same address. If you would like a physical copy of the product (distributed on CD/DVD), please contact email@example.com.
Returns and Refunds
Archetonomy will provide replacement media for items that are deemed to be physically defective within the first sixty (60) days of purchase. Archetonomy will provide a full refund (minus a five percent processing fee) for unopened/unactivated software within the first fifteen (15) days of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer and that the software has not been activated.
Refunds will only be issued for software that has not been activated.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Archetonomy is not responsible for typographical errors. Archetonomy reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Archetonomy Web Site concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Archetonomy reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Archetonomy Web Site at any time.
- Archetonomy reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Archetonomy Web Site, or to any portion of the Archetonomy Web SIte, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Archetonomy Web Site, or any portion of the Archetonomy Web Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Archetonomy Web Site, or any portion of the Archetonomy Web Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Archetonomy Web Site are governed by Michigan and United States law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.