SharePoint 2019 Add-In Deployment
Mega Drop Down 2019 uses a SharePoint Add-In to display menus on Modern Sites. SharePoint 2019 requires Add-Ins to be manually added to the farm's AppCatalog site.
After installing Mega Drop Down 2019, please use the following steps to add the Add-In to your farm.
- As a Farm Administrator, open your farm's AppCatalog site in the browser. The typical location of this site would be in the AppCatalog Site Collection:
You can find the exact URL from Central Administration / Apps / Manage App Catalog.
- Click on the Apps for SharePoint link:
- Click the Upload link:
- Click the Choose Files button:
- Navigate to the setup directory from the PC where you deployed Mega Drop Down. This directory is located at C:\Program Files\Archetonomy.
- Select the file MegaDropDown.sppkg and click Open:
- From the Add a document window, click OK:
- Once uploaded, a confirmation window will open, click Deploy:
It may take a few minutes to deploy the Add-In. Once deployed you can then add the Add-In to your sites using the Add an App link.
Detailed instructions can be found in the Mega Drop Down Modern Site Deployment article.