Mega Drop Down Professional 2019
22.214.171.124 - 20-Apr-2020
- We heard your feedback and have changed the menu display for mobile devices. We're bringing back the 'hamburger' menu! It will appear in the top right corner for both modern and classic sites:
- For Communications sites (Office 365 only), Mega Drop Down supports the new collapsing behavior.
Default menu position:
Collapsed menu after scrolling the page:
- Resolved an issue with the Site Heading control not displaying sites for users with read-only access (e.g. Visitors).
126.96.36.199 - 14-Feb-2020
- Resolved issue with using Mega Drop Down with modern web parts on classic pages.
- List Navigation picker dialog will now work across web applications (SharePoint 2019)
188.8.131.52 - 23-Nov-2019
- Links within drop down menus can be uniquely styled based on current URL
- Resolved issue when menu is not displayed after using browser back button
- Resolved issue when menu is not displayed after using Modern site quick links
- Resolved issue when using Modern web parts on Classic sites
184.108.40.206 - 18-May-2019
- Added CSSUrl field to include custom CSS files
From the Settings menu, enter a URL to a CSS file to be used:
- Synchronized versions with Mega Drop Down for Office 365
220.127.116.11 - 8-Apr-2019