Mega Drop Down Professional 2019
18.104.22.168 - 06-Sep-2020
- Added Teams Integration with SharePoint sites.
- Resolved issue with the command bar displaying on top of drop down menus for customers using third-party form controls.
- Added support for deploying menus to web applications with custom managed paths (2019 only)
- Resolved issue with controls not saving position when moved using cursor (arrow) keys
- Resolved issue when selecting links across site collections using the List Picker dialog
- Updated drop down menu CSS for mobile devices
22.214.171.124 - 14-Feb-2020
- Resolved issue with using Mega Drop Down with modern web parts on classic pages.
- List Navigation picker dialog will now work across web applications (SharePoint 2019)
126.96.36.199 - 23-Nov-2019
- Links within drop down menus can be uniquely styled based on current URL
- Resolved issue when menu is not displayed after using browser back button
- Resolved issue when menu is not displayed after using Modern site quick links
- Resolved issue when using Modern web parts on Classic sites
188.8.131.52 - 18-May-2019
- Added CSSUrl field to include custom CSS files
From the Settings menu, enter a URL to a CSS file to be used:
- Synchronized versions with Mega Drop Down for Office 365
184.108.40.206 - 8-Apr-2019