Mega Drop Down Office 365
Mega Drop Down Office 365 uses a SharePoint Add-In to display menus on Modern Sites.
To use Mega Drop Down automatically across the tenant, Office 365 requires Add-Ins to be manually added to the tenant's AppCatalog site.
After installing Mega Drop Down Office 365, please use the following steps to add the Add-In to your tenant.
- As a Farm Administrator, open your tenant's AppCatalog site in the browser. The typical location of this site would be in the AppCatalog Site Collection:
You can find the exact URL from Central Administration / Apps / Manage App Catalog.
- Click on the Apps for SharePoint link:
- Click the Upload link:
- Click the Choose Files button:
- Navigate to the setup directory from the PC where you deployed Mega Drop Down. This directory is located at C:\Program Files\Archetonomy.
- Select the file MegaDropDown.sppkg and click Open:
- From the Add a document window, click OK:
- Once uploaded, a confirmation window will open. Click the Make this solution available to all sites in the organization.
- Click Deploy.
It may take a few minutes to deploy the Add-In. Once deployed you can then enable the menu for each site collection from the MDD Administration site.